Thursday, February 02, 2006

Healthy lifestyle report #1

Alright, so I haven't exactly been a good girl about this whole "healthy lifestyle" thing. For one thing, I have a bazillion midterms coming up this week and I'm freaking out and have no time for anything . . . including buying groceries. So the easiest thing for me to eat lately has been junkfood.

Well, junkfood (tim horton's for breakfast cus I'm out of poptarts), pizza (they were serving it at the students association meeting and I didn't pack my own dinner) and this yummy parfait thing i was served at this formal dinner thing last night.

I know, I know. The least I could do is drink more water. Well, I keep wanting to bring a water bottle around with me but it's so damned heavy! And then I have to pee fifty bazillion times and I actually have NO TIME TO PEE.

It's sad.

Anyhow, I have been upping my excercise a bit and I had a volleyball game and this weekend when I had to go feed the birds in the exotics ward, I chose to walk instead of drive.

That's good right?

I will try harder as soon as I have more healthy food in my fridge (or any food at all) and then I'll try to have good reports. Inspiring ones about how healthy I am- not how pathetic and starved I am for time and groceries. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Ptilonyssus said...

your fridge is awesome. I normally, which means for more than a year, only have margarine, five types of jam, V8, and pickled carrots in the fridge. Obviously since I am stating this as being the pattern for over a year I do refresh the items mentioned above. I always find it queer that my roommates fill the fridge with food items.

12:37 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm an insane vet stuck in an insane world with an equally insane bunny (who is now only with us in spirit)



Confessions of an Overachiever
Journogirl
No Cash Value
Frying Sheep
The Ethnography of Me
Pomegranate
All about me...and others
Lagerstatten
Drive
Jen and John's wedding blog
Post Secret
WCHS people
time-wastey goodness
Devil ducky
Weebls
Sudoku
Scrubs character quiz
PBF
Rotten Tomatoes
Pandora
Web.tickle

artsy fartsy silly stuff
Pixelgirl
Deviant art
Popyura
Yumiko
Project Gutenberg
My Flickr page

shopping
Paper-doll
Pixelgirl shop
Chapters/Indigo
Snazzy-girl
OMG I want it

geeking out
Tree of Life
National Geographic
MerckVetManual
CIA World Factbook
Agripedia
Google Maps
Yahoo widgets
            
 

Powered by Blogger

Free Blog Counter