NYC pics

A picture of the little window sill where I slept in the Toronto airport cus my flight was cancelled. I also took a picture of the little space behind the art display that I spent the other part of my night sleeping, but it was too self-pitiful to post.

The place that I am doing an externship at next January (just got my acceptance e-mail). Contrary to the rumors floating around my vet school, this place is only 6 stories tall. It's still the biggest post-grad vet school in the world though. Pretty nifty huh?

Gabe and I looking like dorks in Central Park. Don't ask about Gabe's haircut. All he said about it was that some crazy Russian guy cut his hair. My next questions to him were, "Why'd you let him do it?" and "Did he hurt you anywhere else?"

A FAT squirrel in Washington Square. Gabe lured him over with the promise of an empty peanut shell and I managed to snap a few pictures before he got wise to the idea. Joanne, this one's for Will. The squirrels were everywhere. It was the stuff of Will's nightmares.


3 Comments:
yeah, the thing my eyes went to first was Gabe's hair, then the little kid with a stupid look on his face. btw, where is the bloody snow and cold, I am sure going to miss winter when i go to ottawa.
Wow.
That's all I have to say about his hair.
Wow.
Oh, and £$%^ing fatty mcfattersons squirrel! What the heck does that thing eat? People?!
congrats on the externship!
Post a Comment
<< Home