Alright, so I was going to post funny pictures of Joanne but she had a point in saying that she looks "special" in every picture so i'm no threat to her. The other thing is that I'm sure she has even worse pictures of me so I don't want to start a war i can't win.
Instead, I'm posting pictures of random stuff like birds, bunnies (it is Easter afterall) and shoes. Enjoy.
OK, so this photo was taken from my apartment window. The bird was cawing its head off and woke me up. Now it has been forever immortalized in photographic silence. It almost looks peaceful here . . . like it would if I'd had a sling shot at the time. (I love animals. I swear)
This is a photo of a pair of shoes that are hanging in the super tall tree behind my apartment. Again, I took this photo from my apartment window. How the shoes got there, I don't know, but they've been there all week.
This was a bunny that Paul and I saw in the parking lot of Best Buy over reading week! They (there were three of them but I only have one in this photo) were super far away but with my dandy 12x zoom, I was able to get up close and personal with them. Sweeeet!
Happy easter to all and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Instead, I'm posting pictures of random stuff like birds, bunnies (it is Easter afterall) and shoes. Enjoy.
OK, so this photo was taken from my apartment window. The bird was cawing its head off and woke me up. Now it has been forever immortalized in photographic silence. It almost looks peaceful here . . . like it would if I'd had a sling shot at the time. (I love animals. I swear)
This is a photo of a pair of shoes that are hanging in the super tall tree behind my apartment. Again, I took this photo from my apartment window. How the shoes got there, I don't know, but they've been there all week.
This was a bunny that Paul and I saw in the parking lot of Best Buy over reading week! They (there were three of them but I only have one in this photo) were super far away but with my dandy 12x zoom, I was able to get up close and personal with them. Sweeeet!Happy easter to all and enjoy the rest of the weekend!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home