But not a real green dress (that's cruel)
JUST GOT HOME FROM THE BARENAKED LADIES CONCERT! WOOHOO!!!!
It was totally awesome and I have to say that the Ladies put on a mighty fine show.
We were sitting at the back of the auditorium but we still cheered and sang along with all of our favorites including the likes of "If I had a million dollars", "Pinch me", "Brian Wilson", "One week", etc. etc.
They actually have a lot of good songs. Geez. And they're CANADIAN! FREAKING EH!
We coasted out of the auditorium in that giddy post-concert state.
Some random guys tried to pick us up in the parking lot as we walked to our car.
"I'm so mad they didn't play that 'Chimpanzees' song eh?" (strike one against the guys cus that song sucks anyway)
"Yeah they didn't play 'Shoebox' either," we responded politely.
*silence for a moment*
"Hey what are you girls doign tonight?"
"NOT A CHANCE!" we shouted and ran away giggling.
Sigh, it's tough being a bunch of attractive females.
We got to the car and blared the BNL Stunt album and sang along while our car warmed up.
"I love rock concerts. Makes me want to date a rockstar!" said one of the girls I was with.
"Makes me want to BE a rockstar!" I responded.
C'mon! If I could do it all over again, I'd totally be a rockstar! Drugs, alcohol, wild nights, crazy adrenaline, groupies, and everything. Sigh.
Wait, that's not much different from vet school (aside from the groupies of course).
OK. Enough from me for now. I am going to leave the link to my flickr site so you can check out my New York photos (I promise you won't have to see Gabe's horrid hair cut again cus I refused to post it), PEI photos (witness the seashell bra) and some of the California photos (shocking fat-kid photos of Joanne and special photos of Will) I never posted from Christmas.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dying_giraffe/
Toodles everyone and if I ever become a rockstar, maybe I'll buy you an exotic pet . . . like a llama, or an emu!
It was totally awesome and I have to say that the Ladies put on a mighty fine show.
We were sitting at the back of the auditorium but we still cheered and sang along with all of our favorites including the likes of "If I had a million dollars", "Pinch me", "Brian Wilson", "One week", etc. etc.
They actually have a lot of good songs. Geez. And they're CANADIAN! FREAKING EH!
We coasted out of the auditorium in that giddy post-concert state.
Some random guys tried to pick us up in the parking lot as we walked to our car.
"I'm so mad they didn't play that 'Chimpanzees' song eh?" (strike one against the guys cus that song sucks anyway)
"Yeah they didn't play 'Shoebox' either," we responded politely.
*silence for a moment*
"Hey what are you girls doign tonight?"
"NOT A CHANCE!" we shouted and ran away giggling.
Sigh, it's tough being a bunch of attractive females.
We got to the car and blared the BNL Stunt album and sang along while our car warmed up.
"I love rock concerts. Makes me want to date a rockstar!" said one of the girls I was with.
"Makes me want to BE a rockstar!" I responded.
C'mon! If I could do it all over again, I'd totally be a rockstar! Drugs, alcohol, wild nights, crazy adrenaline, groupies, and everything. Sigh.
Wait, that's not much different from vet school (aside from the groupies of course).
OK. Enough from me for now. I am going to leave the link to my flickr site so you can check out my New York photos (I promise you won't have to see Gabe's horrid hair cut again cus I refused to post it), PEI photos (witness the seashell bra) and some of the California photos (shocking fat-kid photos of Joanne and special photos of Will) I never posted from Christmas.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dying_giraffe/
Toodles everyone and if I ever become a rockstar, maybe I'll buy you an exotic pet . . . like a llama, or an emu!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home