Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baltimore photos

Hey kids,

I finally sorted through all my Baltimore photos from Sunday and have finally posted them. It's basically a step-by-step slideshow of the walk I took from Gabe's apartment in Canton all the way down to Federal Hill. I keep complaining about how scary Baltimore is so I thought I'd show the nice side of it for a change. I tried to capture some of the grimy industrial essence of it too though.

Enjoy!

Baltimore Nov 09

1 Comments:

Blogger StemCellLima said...

Wow, those photos are awesome! I like the ones of the pigeons... do you remember that sketch from Sesame Street of Bert doing the pigeon dance???

1:25 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm an insane vet stuck in an insane world with an equally insane bunny (who is now only with us in spirit)



Confessions of an Overachiever
Journogirl
No Cash Value
Frying Sheep
The Ethnography of Me
Pomegranate
All about me...and others
Lagerstatten
Drive
Jen and John's wedding blog
Post Secret
WCHS people
time-wastey goodness
Devil ducky
Weebls
Sudoku
Scrubs character quiz
PBF
Rotten Tomatoes
Pandora
Web.tickle

artsy fartsy silly stuff
Pixelgirl
Deviant art
Popyura
Yumiko
Project Gutenberg
My Flickr page

shopping
Paper-doll
Pixelgirl shop
Chapters/Indigo
Snazzy-girl
OMG I want it

geeking out
Tree of Life
National Geographic
MerckVetManual
CIA World Factbook
Agripedia
Google Maps
Yahoo widgets
            
 

Powered by Blogger

Free Blog Counter