Sugar and spice and everything nice
Just had another lovely two days off and thoroughly enjoyed it. Is it bad that I feel like I only live and work for my days off?
Anyhow, probably the reason I enjoyed myself so much is that I did what I've been craving to do for the past 4 months but haven't had the means to:
I shopped!!!
In just under 3 hours, I managed to get myself five new dresses (obviously, not all the ones below, but they were very similar!),

two boyfriend blazers,

a pair of ridiculously high black pumps that will wreck my knees,

and the awesomest accessories to go with it all (again, not exactly what I got, but close enough)!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I also am basking in the afterglow of these amazing candies that someone brought into work the other day. They're made by a local candy company and I'd never had one before. They're called "Caramel creams" and they are AMAZINGLY ADDICTIVE. It's your basic caramel candy that's super chewy and stuffed with creamy powdered sugar in the center.

AMAZING.
So both the soon-to-be-diabetic and the shopaholic in me is sated.
It has been a good two days off.
Anyhow, probably the reason I enjoyed myself so much is that I did what I've been craving to do for the past 4 months but haven't had the means to:
I shopped!!!
In just under 3 hours, I managed to get myself five new dresses (obviously, not all the ones below, but they were very similar!),

two boyfriend blazers,

a pair of ridiculously high black pumps that will wreck my knees,

and the awesomest accessories to go with it all (again, not exactly what I got, but close enough)!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I also am basking in the afterglow of these amazing candies that someone brought into work the other day. They're made by a local candy company and I'd never had one before. They're called "Caramel creams" and they are AMAZINGLY ADDICTIVE. It's your basic caramel candy that's super chewy and stuffed with creamy powdered sugar in the center.
AMAZING.
So both the soon-to-be-diabetic and the shopaholic in me is sated.
It has been a good two days off.


1 Comments:
Ooh, those candies remind me of Cow Tales - remember those? Mmmm.....
Post a Comment
<< Home