HAPPY BIRFDAY ANH!
Hey Anh!
Happy birthday! Sorry about the picture but it's the only one I have of you at the moment. It was taken that day we all went to Joey Tomato's to eat. I'm not sure what you're doing with your hand in that photo but it's all good! I apologise to the other peeps in the photo too as its not the best photo in the world. Thinh and Ngoc look like they're posessed in the photo and Jo has this funny stunned look on her face (as always)!
Anyhow, hope this year's a blast and that you are in better health and spirits. It's hard to imagine you in better spirits as you always seem so cheerful! But don't worry, we know there's a bad-ass side in there somewhere!
And have you ever googled your name before? Turns out you have a restaurant in Worcester and that you are a math geek, an engineering geek, some crazy girl living in Boston with cheesey site music and some sort of international dinner organizer for MCU.
Go figure. If you've managed to do all that AND started a fledgling acting career, who knows what you'll accomplish in the next 24 years!!!!
Happy birthday!
Happy birthday! Sorry about the picture but it's the only one I have of you at the moment. It was taken that day we all went to Joey Tomato's to eat. I'm not sure what you're doing with your hand in that photo but it's all good! I apologise to the other peeps in the photo too as its not the best photo in the world. Thinh and Ngoc look like they're posessed in the photo and Jo has this funny stunned look on her face (as always)!
Anyhow, hope this year's a blast and that you are in better health and spirits. It's hard to imagine you in better spirits as you always seem so cheerful! But don't worry, we know there's a bad-ass side in there somewhere!And have you ever googled your name before? Turns out you have a restaurant in Worcester and that you are a math geek, an engineering geek, some crazy girl living in Boston with cheesey site music and some sort of international dinner organizer for MCU.
Go figure. If you've managed to do all that AND started a fledgling acting career, who knows what you'll accomplish in the next 24 years!!!!
Happy birthday!


3 Comments:
God I look horrible in the pic! thx Viv!
Thank you for the Birthday wishes!! That is a pretty bad photo. Must've been picking my teeth?
So choked that you had to start school early. My b-day party was scandalicious with some good wholesome fun thrown in!
Good luck with this school-year and no more procrastinating!!
PS - I LOVE that I there's a restaurant named "Anh Chu". That is one of my dreams, to become so rich that I name everything after myself. Anh Chu school, Anh Chu: the car, Anh Chu everything!
not that I'm a narcissist....
Post a Comment
<< Home