It's belated but it doesn't make it any less special
So in case you couldn't tell from my last few blogs, I've been a little wrapped up in my own stresses and problems in the last couple of weeks.
Well, now that it's the weekend and all my stupid little hurdles have been cleared, allow me to post a much belated (but not any less special) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
I know, I should relaly be calling each of you in person to wish you a happy birthday but I'm a grasshopper (re Wayne's comment on my previous posting) remember?
Anyways, here goes.
My first happy birthday goes out to my girl Vien in Van-city. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE-EN! You'll have to forgive me cus I don't remember the exact date of your birthday, only that it is around John's (I know it's lame to have to share a birthday party and birthday blog with John but imagine having to share one with Joanne!). Hope you are having a great time in Vancouver and that you will contemplate coming to Saskatoon to visit me. I promise to take you to all the country bars and get you your very own pair of cowboy boots and a white pick-up truck. And if you don't want to come to Saskatomb, at least come out to Calgary when I'm there this summer so we can go to that yummy Japanese bakery again and gorge on green-tea cheesecake. Mmmmm.
My second happy birthday goes out to John who is probably snorkling somewhere inthe carribean right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! Enjoy your "continuing education" cruise you spoiled dentist! And try not to scare the fish. Their populations are in decline world-wide (just kidding. about scaring the fish I mean, but their populations are in decline everywhere). Have a great time, learn lots about teeth and have a super happy fun fun good time lucky birthday.
And last, but not least, a big happy birthday to the awesome acarologist in Deadmonton, I mean Edmonton. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE. Sorry I didn't message you on your birthday. Hope you ended up taking it easy and didn't go to the lab and work like a little ant. Ants aren't as cool as grasshoppers anyway. Sure, they make it through the winter in their little anthill, but most of them are sterile. Unless you're suggesting you're a queen which, I didn't really think you were. : )
OK, so that was retalliation for the grasshopper comment. What was up with that anyhow? I'll have you know I work my ass off now. Sure, I have the occasional lapse into procrastination-land but for the most part, I have my act together. It's all about balance!
Nevertheless, have a happy birthday. Hope you had a good time in Ottawa and enjoy your lab work!! Do yourself a favour and remember to be a grasshopper once in a while this year!
OK. Happy birthday to everybody!
I really hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, you have my leave to leave a comment and call me any insect names you want.
Toodles!
Well, now that it's the weekend and all my stupid little hurdles have been cleared, allow me to post a much belated (but not any less special) HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
I know, I should relaly be calling each of you in person to wish you a happy birthday but I'm a grasshopper (re Wayne's comment on my previous posting) remember?
Anyways, here goes.
My first happy birthday goes out to my girl Vien in Van-city. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEE-EN! You'll have to forgive me cus I don't remember the exact date of your birthday, only that it is around John's (I know it's lame to have to share a birthday party and birthday blog with John but imagine having to share one with Joanne!). Hope you are having a great time in Vancouver and that you will contemplate coming to Saskatoon to visit me. I promise to take you to all the country bars and get you your very own pair of cowboy boots and a white pick-up truck. And if you don't want to come to Saskatomb, at least come out to Calgary when I'm there this summer so we can go to that yummy Japanese bakery again and gorge on green-tea cheesecake. Mmmmm.
My second happy birthday goes out to John who is probably snorkling somewhere inthe carribean right now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN! Enjoy your "continuing education" cruise you spoiled dentist! And try not to scare the fish. Their populations are in decline world-wide (just kidding. about scaring the fish I mean, but their populations are in decline everywhere). Have a great time, learn lots about teeth and have a super happy fun fun good time lucky birthday.
And last, but not least, a big happy birthday to the awesome acarologist in Deadmonton, I mean Edmonton. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WAYNE. Sorry I didn't message you on your birthday. Hope you ended up taking it easy and didn't go to the lab and work like a little ant. Ants aren't as cool as grasshoppers anyway. Sure, they make it through the winter in their little anthill, but most of them are sterile. Unless you're suggesting you're a queen which, I didn't really think you were. : )
OK, so that was retalliation for the grasshopper comment. What was up with that anyhow? I'll have you know I work my ass off now. Sure, I have the occasional lapse into procrastination-land but for the most part, I have my act together. It's all about balance!
Nevertheless, have a happy birthday. Hope you had a good time in Ottawa and enjoy your lab work!! Do yourself a favour and remember to be a grasshopper once in a while this year!
OK. Happy birthday to everybody!
I really hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, you have my leave to leave a comment and call me any insect names you want.
Toodles!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home