pics of my woeful journey home
The top two pics are of the crazy fog I had to deal with on my drive back after my accident. I was freaking out cus I couldn't see a thing, my car was shaking like crazy and the sun was going to set soon so I'd be stranded on a dark highway if something happened to my car.
The bottom picture is of my car when the tow-truck driver had it almost completely out of the ditch (yay!). I didn't get one of it at the bottom of the ditch cus I was, obviously, way too distressed at the time.
The bottom picture is of my car when the tow-truck driver had it almost completely out of the ditch (yay!). I didn't get one of it at the bottom of the ditch cus I was, obviously, way too distressed at the time.





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home