Monday, May 16, 2005


My dad's precious fountain. He spent all morning working on it just so he could make me take a picture of it for him. I swear he loves it more than he loves me! On the plus side, that means he hasn't decided to buy me any gaudy stone ducks. Yup, that duck in the fountain is made of stone. There's another one floating around in there somewhere but I didn't get it in this picture. Sigh. If you think that's bad, he's got stone frogs and stone birds and stone everything else in his little greenhouse room (his second favorite thing in the world besides his fountain). Oh, and just behind the storks in the back is the gazebo where the squirrles nest (his third favorite thing in the world. I think I fall into about 10 or 11th place somewhere behind the house, his koi, the ugly naked mermaid fountain, the swimming pool and eating peking duck).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm an insane vet stuck in an insane world with an equally insane bunny (who is now only with us in spirit)



Confessions of an Overachiever
Journogirl
No Cash Value
Frying Sheep
The Ethnography of Me
Pomegranate
All about me...and others
Lagerstatten
Drive
Jen and John's wedding blog
Post Secret
WCHS people
time-wastey goodness
Devil ducky
Weebls
Sudoku
Scrubs character quiz
PBF
Rotten Tomatoes
Pandora
Web.tickle

artsy fartsy silly stuff
Pixelgirl
Deviant art
Popyura
Yumiko
Project Gutenberg
My Flickr page

shopping
Paper-doll
Pixelgirl shop
Chapters/Indigo
Snazzy-girl
OMG I want it

geeking out
Tree of Life
National Geographic
MerckVetManual
CIA World Factbook
Agripedia
Google Maps
Yahoo widgets
            
 

Powered by Blogger

Free Blog Counter