Testing out Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dying_giraffe/
Hey all! Just testing out this Flickr thing and seeing if I can make a successful link to all my photos. I only have my Calgary zoo photos on there from yesterday.
Thanks again Thinh for the lovely zoo trip. Keep away from the school girls.
Hugh, you're a bum for ditching us at the last moment. Thanks for the lovely homecooked meal and sticky rice.
Joanne,you're an alchy.
Salima and Jeff: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realise it's another 4 or so years before you two love-birds get married, but let me be the first to say: I can't wait to see the world's first little Jefflima! No rush or anything. MWHAHHHAHHAHAHAHA.
Lynda: hope you're having fun in 'Nam. Avoid the dirty old men on the public transit system in Hong Kong when you're there. I've heard that they have wandering hands. My philosophy is that any old man that is nimble enough to grab my ass is nimble enough to take a swift kick in the nuts!
Ngoc Anh: Thanks for enduring our silliness at Tropika. That fried rice was yummy! We must do that again before the summer is over!
Wayne: how's Deadmonton?
Jaws: I love you!!! I miss you!!!! Not one day goes by where I don't miss your furry little head or the little pitter patter of your feet on the linoleum.
Gabriel: (see Jaws's message)
Hey all! Just testing out this Flickr thing and seeing if I can make a successful link to all my photos. I only have my Calgary zoo photos on there from yesterday.
Thanks again Thinh for the lovely zoo trip. Keep away from the school girls.
Hugh, you're a bum for ditching us at the last moment. Thanks for the lovely homecooked meal and sticky rice.
Joanne,you're an alchy.
Salima and Jeff: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realise it's another 4 or so years before you two love-birds get married, but let me be the first to say: I can't wait to see the world's first little Jefflima! No rush or anything. MWHAHHHAHHAHAHAHA.
Lynda: hope you're having fun in 'Nam. Avoid the dirty old men on the public transit system in Hong Kong when you're there. I've heard that they have wandering hands. My philosophy is that any old man that is nimble enough to grab my ass is nimble enough to take a swift kick in the nuts!
Ngoc Anh: Thanks for enduring our silliness at Tropika. That fried rice was yummy! We must do that again before the summer is over!
Wayne: how's Deadmonton?
Jaws: I love you!!! I miss you!!!! Not one day goes by where I don't miss your furry little head or the little pitter patter of your feet on the linoleum.
Gabriel: (see Jaws's message)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home