Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Who knew procrastination could be so productive?

Alright, so in the spirit of procrastination, I have uploaded all my Uganda photos onto a website:
http://picasaweb.google.com/paranoidplatypus/Uganda

Enjoy! I am really excited about my leopard shots.

You can refer to the following site for my blogs from the last month. I recommend reading it chronologically (start at beginning of feb and work backwards to march 1st). See if you can tell which ones I wrote! Joanne knew right away but Gabe only got it partially right.
http://blogs.usask.ca/awe/rotation/

Hey, I expect some of you to read it at least. Surely I'm not the only one out there that procrastinates.

-V

2 Comments:

Blogger Ptilonyssus said...

Hello Vivian, the "weird bug on the railing of our boat with a clear carapace circumferentially" is called a tortoise shell beetle and a member of the family Chrysomelidae. I suspected as such just from the title, but I knew for sure once I loaded the image

Wayne

8:50 p.m.  
Blogger Ptilonyssus said...

The "giant bug outside the bat cave" is a member of the family Reduviidae the assassin bugs. It was most likely feeding on the bats...maybe

8:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm an insane vet stuck in an insane world with an equally insane bunny (who is now only with us in spirit)



Confessions of an Overachiever
Journogirl
No Cash Value
Frying Sheep
The Ethnography of Me
Pomegranate
All about me...and others
Lagerstatten
Drive
Jen and John's wedding blog
Post Secret
WCHS people
time-wastey goodness
Devil ducky
Weebls
Sudoku
Scrubs character quiz
PBF
Rotten Tomatoes
Pandora
Web.tickle

artsy fartsy silly stuff
Pixelgirl
Deviant art
Popyura
Yumiko
Project Gutenberg
My Flickr page

shopping
Paper-doll
Pixelgirl shop
Chapters/Indigo
Snazzy-girl
OMG I want it

geeking out
Tree of Life
National Geographic
MerckVetManual
CIA World Factbook
Agripedia
Google Maps
Yahoo widgets
            
 

Powered by Blogger

Free Blog Counter