Shiny colorful objects
Allo all! I've been on Oncology for 2 days now and I'm LOVING it. Not necessarily because treating cancer is cool (which it is) but because our oncologist went through the residency from hell and now that she's all board certified and can make up her own work schedule, she has the sweetest hours EVER.
Obviously, I have to stay later than her, but still! It's fabbity fab fab. For example, I now get a lunch break. Seriously! A LUNCH BREAK! I GET TO EAT!!!!!!
Not only that but today on my break, I got to fill up gas, get groceries and finally get my ass to the pharmacy to get myself some human basics (shampoo, facewash, deodorant, cereal bars). All week, cus I'd ran out of that stuff and hadn't had time to get any more, I've been using Kleenex wet wipes to clean myself.
You think I'm joking . . .
Did i mention those wet wipes were stuffed in my backpack and were left over from when I went to Africa?
Oh yeah. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Otherwise, nothing new here. I've been hunting for cool stuff to decorate my desk/cubicle/cupboard with at work. So far, I have . . . nothing. It's depressingly blank. Everyone else has pictures of their family and pets and stuff but I have no photos down here at all.
I'd rather decorate with stupid stuff like sheep and sea pens and pretty trinkets anyways.
So please people! Send me some stuff!!!!! Preferably Orlando Bloom posters and Shon the sheep stuff.
That is it for today. Not much else to report except that I'm dying to watch the Dark Knight but have not had a chance to yet. When I say I have sweet hours that means I get to work by 7am and stay till 6pm so really, its not that great if you factor in that I have to commute, do laundry, cook, clean and read up for the next day.
But who cares?! It's still sweet compared to what I've been doing so far!
Take care everyone and send me those post-cards, trinkets or ideas for what I can put up!
Obviously, I have to stay later than her, but still! It's fabbity fab fab. For example, I now get a lunch break. Seriously! A LUNCH BREAK! I GET TO EAT!!!!!!
Not only that but today on my break, I got to fill up gas, get groceries and finally get my ass to the pharmacy to get myself some human basics (shampoo, facewash, deodorant, cereal bars). All week, cus I'd ran out of that stuff and hadn't had time to get any more, I've been using Kleenex wet wipes to clean myself.
You think I'm joking . . .
Did i mention those wet wipes were stuffed in my backpack and were left over from when I went to Africa?
Oh yeah. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
Otherwise, nothing new here. I've been hunting for cool stuff to decorate my desk/cubicle/cupboard with at work. So far, I have . . . nothing. It's depressingly blank. Everyone else has pictures of their family and pets and stuff but I have no photos down here at all.
I'd rather decorate with stupid stuff like sheep and sea pens and pretty trinkets anyways.
So please people! Send me some stuff!!!!! Preferably Orlando Bloom posters and Shon the sheep stuff.
That is it for today. Not much else to report except that I'm dying to watch the Dark Knight but have not had a chance to yet. When I say I have sweet hours that means I get to work by 7am and stay till 6pm so really, its not that great if you factor in that I have to commute, do laundry, cook, clean and read up for the next day.
But who cares?! It's still sweet compared to what I've been doing so far!
Take care everyone and send me those post-cards, trinkets or ideas for what I can put up!


1 Comments:
Hey Viv!
Ngoc and I are booked for NYC October 5-11, 2008!
See you then!
-Thinh
Post a Comment
<< Home