Quickie
Alright so I have 2 minutes to type this since I now have to leave an HOUR early to get to work. Bloody Maryland traffic. It's possessed and is a life force of its own.
Several things:
a) My work has yet to pay me and I currently have exactly $32.17 to my name.
b) I'm out of gas and need to fill up my car before I head to work. Luckily, I have a Honda Fit that seems to take only $15 bucks to fill.
c) The cat has taken over the apartment . . . including my bed. We decided to name him "Captain Malcolm Reynolds" after the main protagonist on the old TV show Firefly. For short, we call him "Malcolm." For even shorter, more urgent things, we call him "Mal."
For example, at this moment I need to say, "MAL! STOP LICKING MY COFFEE!"
d) I did my first ever gastrotomy surgery yesterday (with some help from my boss and my surgery textbook) and hope like hell that this dog is going to live. Till I witness him running around in two weeks time, I will not be able to sleep.
That is all. Off to get my ass to work for another 13 hour day. Blech. At least I get tomorrow and Friday off to terrorize my aunt's family again (this time, for American thanksgiving dinner).
Several things:
a) My work has yet to pay me and I currently have exactly $32.17 to my name.
b) I'm out of gas and need to fill up my car before I head to work. Luckily, I have a Honda Fit that seems to take only $15 bucks to fill.
c) The cat has taken over the apartment . . . including my bed. We decided to name him "Captain Malcolm Reynolds" after the main protagonist on the old TV show Firefly. For short, we call him "Malcolm." For even shorter, more urgent things, we call him "Mal."
For example, at this moment I need to say, "MAL! STOP LICKING MY COFFEE!"
d) I did my first ever gastrotomy surgery yesterday (with some help from my boss and my surgery textbook) and hope like hell that this dog is going to live. Till I witness him running around in two weeks time, I will not be able to sleep.
That is all. Off to get my ass to work for another 13 hour day. Blech. At least I get tomorrow and Friday off to terrorize my aunt's family again (this time, for American thanksgiving dinner).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home