SUPER HAPPY FUN FUN SUMMER GOOD TIMES POTLUCK!
Dear Lovely People,
you are all cordially invited to partake of the festivities going on at my house this Thursday evening. The festivities include a potluck to which you must bring something yummy, delicious and interesting (e.g. Orlando Bloom).
If Orlando is not available, i will settle for spring rolls, salads, dutch apple pies and crudites.
Play stations, board games, and booze are also welcome on the condition that you do not operate heavy machinery (i.e. your vehicles) after imbibing.
The celebration begins at 6pm. For further information regarding addresses, carpooling, what sort of yummy, delicious food to bring or how to get Orlando to my house wihtout all teenage girls in Calagary mobbing him, please leave a comment and I shall get back to you.
The more the merrier. You can check all your defunct e-mail addies for a formal invite. I sent one out earlier last week but then realised that those were all your old addresses. Damn you all and your fickle e-mail changing moods!!!!
OK. Must go do student loan forms now. ALIS waits for no one.
you are all cordially invited to partake of the festivities going on at my house this Thursday evening. The festivities include a potluck to which you must bring something yummy, delicious and interesting (e.g. Orlando Bloom).
If Orlando is not available, i will settle for spring rolls, salads, dutch apple pies and crudites.
Play stations, board games, and booze are also welcome on the condition that you do not operate heavy machinery (i.e. your vehicles) after imbibing.
The celebration begins at 6pm. For further information regarding addresses, carpooling, what sort of yummy, delicious food to bring or how to get Orlando to my house wihtout all teenage girls in Calagary mobbing him, please leave a comment and I shall get back to you.
The more the merrier. You can check all your defunct e-mail addies for a formal invite. I sent one out earlier last week but then realised that those were all your old addresses. Damn you all and your fickle e-mail changing moods!!!!
OK. Must go do student loan forms now. ALIS waits for no one.


1 Comments:
Colin,
Kathryn is very welcome, and i suppose she can bring along "that weird guy she's dating" if she wants.
Oh, and on a side note, I would "cordially" like to remind you that someone of your physical calibre really isn't in any position to make fun of who is and who "ain't" hot.
One more thing. Your grammar in the sentence "Since when are we all pompous . . . queer as folk?" was incorrect. Next time you try to insult someone on their own blog, use the correct tense DUMBASS.
That is all for now. Just tell me what food you are bringing on Thursday and for goodness sakes, try not to be all awkward about the fact that you are dating someone so obviously out of your league. Why is it that all the hot chicks end up with the gorillas?
Yours not so sincerely,
Vivian, Queen of the Universe
PS: Hope you bring your own kleenex in case I make you cry on Thursday. Better yet, bring a handkerchief. Wouldn't want to waste the trees on you.
PPS: I am joking about all of this. Really, you and Kathryn are very welcome. I am glad you have Thursday off and even though you aren't as hot as Orlando, you are perfectly fine. Kleenex, although a waste of trees, are at your disposal should I be rude to you again. As for the "cordial" comment, well, I was trying to be polite to you but was totally shot down. Luckily, I don't tend to take people like you seriously.
PPS: I should just stop. Seems I really can't be civil with you. I blame PMS.
Post a Comment
<< Home