Udderly Insane
So today, our class had a meeting about skit ideas and I was backed into a corner and forced to talk about Udderman. I proposed the idea and . . .
. . .EVERYONE LOVED IT!
So I am posting my song lyrics here but keep in mind that my class will be using this for our skit so it's going to be technically their property after this and should any of you choose to steal it, you'll have me and 69 other angry vet students to deal with.
And for the record, I had no intention of adopting Tram-Law the Rooster (it's Walmart spelt backwards for all you Text Twist challenged, no names or aything *cough* Trylon *cough*). he has been adopted by a nice old lady south of Saskatoon somewhere who runs a very decent petting zoo operation. I'd consider that one lucky rooster unless you count the broiler breeder roosters whose job it is to keep their harems of ten hens each laying fertile eggs. Mind you, those roosters end up in Campbell's soup after a year so really, it's a toss up.
Where was I?
Oh yes. The lyrics.
These are to the tune of the 70s Spiderman cartoon show. Hope you like em! keep in mind this was written at midnight after a caffeine and chocolate binge.
Ahem.
UDDERMAN LYRICS
Udderman, udderman,
Does whatever a Holstein can,
Squirts out milk, from his teats,
Makes the thieves yell “Holy Sheet!”
Look out!
Here comes the Udderman
Is he strong?Listen bud,
He’s got radioactive cud,
Got two horns on his head
eats and sleeps in a shed
Hey there!There goes the Udderman
In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a milk machine
He arrives just in time!
Udderman, Udderman,
Friendly neighborhood Udderman
Wealth and fame
He's ignored
Lactation is his reward.
To him, life is a great big bang up
Whenever there's a hang up
You'll find the Udder .... maaaaaaaan!!!!
So that was it. hope you all enjoyed them. I am off now to a place called "Sardinia Restaurant" in Sutherland somewhere in Saskatoon. It's a free beer and pizza night hosted by the U of A Agriculture department for all its graduates that made it into the U of S vet school. I know, I know, I was never in AGriculture but my excuse is a)FREE BEER b) U of A science was too cheap c)FREE BEER and d) FREE BEER.
Am off now.
Good day to you all!
. . .EVERYONE LOVED IT!
So I am posting my song lyrics here but keep in mind that my class will be using this for our skit so it's going to be technically their property after this and should any of you choose to steal it, you'll have me and 69 other angry vet students to deal with.
And for the record, I had no intention of adopting Tram-Law the Rooster (it's Walmart spelt backwards for all you Text Twist challenged, no names or aything *cough* Trylon *cough*). he has been adopted by a nice old lady south of Saskatoon somewhere who runs a very decent petting zoo operation. I'd consider that one lucky rooster unless you count the broiler breeder roosters whose job it is to keep their harems of ten hens each laying fertile eggs. Mind you, those roosters end up in Campbell's soup after a year so really, it's a toss up.
Where was I?
Oh yes. The lyrics.
These are to the tune of the 70s Spiderman cartoon show. Hope you like em! keep in mind this was written at midnight after a caffeine and chocolate binge.
Ahem.
UDDERMAN LYRICS
Udderman, udderman,
Does whatever a Holstein can,
Squirts out milk, from his teats,
Makes the thieves yell “Holy Sheet!”
Look out!
Here comes the Udderman
Is he strong?Listen bud,
He’s got radioactive cud,
Got two horns on his head
eats and sleeps in a shed
Hey there!There goes the Udderman
In the chill of night
At the scene of a crime
Like a milk machine
He arrives just in time!
Udderman, Udderman,
Friendly neighborhood Udderman
Wealth and fame
He's ignored
Lactation is his reward.
To him, life is a great big bang up
Whenever there's a hang up
You'll find the Udder .... maaaaaaaan!!!!
So that was it. hope you all enjoyed them. I am off now to a place called "Sardinia Restaurant" in Sutherland somewhere in Saskatoon. It's a free beer and pizza night hosted by the U of A Agriculture department for all its graduates that made it into the U of S vet school. I know, I know, I was never in AGriculture but my excuse is a)FREE BEER b) U of A science was too cheap c)FREE BEER and d) FREE BEER.
Am off now.
Good day to you all!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home